How do I register?
Click on any of the "Sign Up!" buttons after clicking the “Camp Tab” and sign up online.
When does Registration Open?
Registration is live.
Is there a Registration Deadline?
We accept registrations until the camp is full. Camps fill quickly so we would encourage you to register early.
Will I receive a confirmation e-mail?
Immediately after you sign up for camp you will receive a confirmation e-mail and receipt.
Can I print off a Registration Form and pay with a check?
No, the online registration is the only way to sign up for camp.
What is your refund policy?
If in the event you are unable to attend camp, you will receive a refund as defined below. Please understand that this policy is not intended to be an aggravation or nuisance, but is necessary in order for us to provide a high level camp experience. When possible refunds will be placed back on the original credit card used to register.
• Cancellation notice must be submitted in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cancellations made 14 days or more prior to the start of camp will be provided a full refund minus the nonrefundable deposit*.
• Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the start of camp will be provided a partial refund. If applicable, provide any physician's written verification regarding an injury.
• No refunds will be provided for expulsion from camp.
• The amount of a partial refund is dependent upon a number of factors and can vary.
Does my child need to bring a soccer ball?
No, we provide all the soccer balls at camp.
Do I need to have my child get a physical?
A physical is not required for camp, however the online registration requires medical background and liability waiver.
Do I need to fill out any additional medical/insurance forms?
No, all the medical/insurance information is collected in the online registration process.
How are teams organized? Can my son be with his friends
We work hard to make sure campers are with their friends although it is not guaranteed.
Can my son’s entire team be together on the same camp team?
We want all of our campers to have a positive experience and as a result limit the number of players from the same club team to be on a camp team. Depending on how many players from the same club team sign up for camp we will keep them in groups of 3-6.
Do you have specific training for Goalkeepers?
Yes, we have an excellent program for goalkeepers. This is it’s own camp run by our goalie Coach, Jonathan Weaver.